Welcome to my personal website / Home / Newsletter / Speaking
I am a regular and highly acclaimed speaker at conferences and events around the world, speaking on publishing, media, digital strategy, innovation and organisational change. My experience includes keynote presentations, roundtables and panel discussions, either as participant or moderator. The feedback I've received from hosts and audience members highlights clarity, depth of research and excellence in delivery. If you are interested in finding out more or inviting me to speak, please email me.
Recent speaking engagements are listed below.
- 22 November / London / Presentation to the annual general meeting of the Society of Authors on trends and innovation in media, technology and publishing
- 20 October / Frankfurt / Participated in panel discussion at Frankfurt Book Fair on data and digital publishing
- 3 March / London / Presentation and participation in panel discussion at Westminster Media Forum, addressing trends and innovation in media, technology and publishing for a mixed audience of policy makers and professionals
- 1 December / London / Presentation at BIC breakfast event on content and metadata for digital publishing
- 3-4 November / Kingston, Jamaica / Three presentations to The Online Mind conference, covering Critical Skills for Successful Digital Publishing, Global Markets and Digital Distribution and Managing Disruptive Innovation
- 24 September / London / Presentation to Bookmachine's fifth birthday event on predictions for the next five years in publishing
- 14 April / London / Chaired a session on innovation and publishing for mobile audiences at London Book Fair as part of the TISP programme