This week, I:
- Facilitated an away day for the senior management team of a nationally prominent campaigning organisation: it was really good to have a day in London and to work with people face-to-face.
- Had a working lunch with David Christie to go through the website for his new art gallery, opening in September
- Caught up with a friend who has also made the decision to leave an executive role in publishing and work independently.
- Went to a really good webinar organised by my alma mater Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) with Professor Scott Moeller interviewing Simon Brocklebank Fowler of Firehouse Communications.
- Had a good call with my DBA supervisor.