This week, I:
- Finished the article I have been working on for The Author on estimating the size of the UK secondhand book market, which will published in September. I do this sort of research fairly regularly for clients, but writing a long form article, especially with a sympathetic and talented editor, made a really nice change.
- Caught up with the xigxag team.
- Had a Zoom catchup with a group of friends I used to see for coffee in London.
- Had an introductory meeting with Nick Drage at Path Dependence, whom I had met through Cardstock.
- Did the VAT return.
- Lost my temper at timewasters.