This week I:
- Did a really tremendous one day course on facilitating remote workshops, delivered by Curve. Highly recommended.
- Had several productive publisher meetings for xigxag, and got through various other bits of work for them.
- Finalised participants for the panel I am chairing at Futurebook in November: announcements to follow soon.
- Finished week 2 of Serious Gaming, though I’m still behind on Model Thinking.
- Had a good call with a prospective client.
- Caught up with a bit of an email backlog but ended the week behind on several tasks.